Germany‘s only family and theme park by the sea is more than just another leisure park. It‘s got soul.
Why? Because the park tells a story presented in a way that is possible only at HANSA-PARK located directly by the Baltic Sea, on the Bay of Lübeck - a story from the Medieval Ages, a story of trade and seafaring, of freedom and adventure - a story that has become a legend, but is still very much alive: The “HANSEATIC LEAGUE in EUROPE”. Every year, piece by piece, the theme world “symbolises” the park’s name a bit more - and that’s what makes HANSA-PARK so unique in the world.
Of course, there is a lot more to discover at HANSA-PARK: 11 lovingly designed theme worlds, spectacular live shows and over 125 one-of-a-kind attractions, 35 of which are ride attractions, offer several days of fun for the whole family.
The “Torre del Mar”, which sends people flying in a horizontal looping, 30 m in diameter, at a speed of about 70 km/h. The water bobsleigh run “Rio Dorado” is the only one in Germany, as is the “Rendezvous im Loop” which sees two roller coasters meet high in the air. Nowhere else can visitors stroll through such lovingly designed theme areas offering more than 125 attractions and shows that invite everyone to take a ride, join in or simply marvel in wonder – all with a fantastic view of the sea. Water is the most important element at HANSA-PARK. Splashy and roaring boat trips, unique ship models and many maritime exhibits characterise the huge adventure world.
A magnificent panorama invites you on a journey through the world’s countries and myths: from the tepees of the Native Americans through the border town in the Wild West to merry Mexican sceneries. Everywhere visitors can admire the typical buildings and authentic facades of foreign worlds and cultures.
Horticulture is of utmost importance to HANSA-PARK! Wherever you look: flowers, perennial plants, colourful flower beds full of indigenous and exotic blooms – harmoniously embedded in a semi-natural, 46-ha [114 acres] big park area resembling a permanent gardening show - a sea of flowers, colours and music.
Our extensive show programme is outstanding: International top variety performance offer an unforgettable variety theatre experience. A cute sea lion show at the water circus, a splendid laser show at the Plaza del Mar Arena, a funny join-in show with comic figures on the open-air stage, a 4-D cinema experience and live music enchant the guests. The colourful and varied HANSA-PARK parade with up to 60 performers wearing highly imaginative costumes will be the highlight of each day. That’s HANSA-PARK: a very mixed wonder bag that has something in store for the whole family.
Our Opening Times in 2018
From March 29 through October 21, daily from 9 a.m. to 6. p.m.
Our Ticket Prices in 2018
- Children under 4 : free admission
- Birthday boys and girls up to 14 years : free admission
- Visitors 4 - 14 years : Euro 29.50 per person
- Visitors aged 60 and above : Euro 29.50 per person
- Visitors aged 15 and above : Euro 37.50 per person
- Child and youth groups, minimum 10 persons : Euro 19.00 per person
• The reduced entrance fee for child and youth groups applies to groups of a minimum of 10 paying children/youths up to and including 17 years
• Admission for 2 caretakers is free if they accompany groups of between 10 and 20 paying children/youths. For groups of more than 20 paying children/youths, admission is free for 1 caretaker per every 10 paying children/youths
• Only teaching personnel and legal guardians are considered caretakers
• Additional accompanying persons pay Euro 29.50 each
All other groups of 20 or more Euro 29.50 per person
Free admission for up to 2 bus drivers / tour guides per each bus group