HANSA-PARK - More Fun by the Sea!
On the bay of the Queen of the Hanseatic League where the beach has very fine sand and white sails on blue water dot the far horizon you’ll find HANSA-PARK, Germany’s only event park by the sea.
It is the unique combination of theme park and Baltic Sea beach that makes HANSA-PARK so charming. Not only will you experience the Hanseatic League at its finest, but you will also have over 125 attractions, ranging from chill to thrill spread over 46ha, to choose from. No less than 37 ride attractions, 4 different live shows and a colourful parade through the park ensure that children and adults alike will thoroughly enjoy themselves. And don’t forget fabulous events such as “Visit of the Shadow Creatures” and “Autumn Magic by the Sea”!
The Park offers large roller coasters as well as fun for families. For years it has been awarded the quality seal “OK for Kids” and its gastronomy has won the category “Best Price-Performance Ratio” multiple times. What does that tell us: bringing your own food is not (really) worth it!
NEW 2019 – HIGHLANDER
Opening throughout the season.
HANSA-PARKs new freefall tower will break records throughout the world
· Tallest and fastest Gyrodrop worldwide - height of 120 meters (395 feet) and speed of 120 km/h (80 mph)
· 103 meters drop – longest drop worldwide
· Tallest Gyrodrop with tilting seats
The HIGHLANDER will be part of “Beautiful Britain” which will also feature the newly rethemed and legendary coaster Nessie. Come, meet and be enchanted by the British and Scottish part of the park. HANSA-PARK will complete the theming in the years to come.
NEW - Laser and Special Effect Show 2019
Laser beams are dancing through the air in the Arena del Mar, lightning illuminates the room and a digital orchestra of basses will impress in surround-sound - our laser and special effect show 2019 is back: renewed and refreshed. Welcome to the new show!
NEW – Variety Show 2019
New top artistic performances continue the 35-year tradition at North Germany’s biggest variety theatre.
More information about our news you will find on our website www.hansapark.de
Our Opening Times in 2019
From April 04 through October 20, daily from 9 a.m. to 6. p.m.
Our Ticket Prices in 2019
- Children under 4 : free admission
- Birthday boys and girls up to 14 years : free admission
- Visitors 4 - 14 years : Euro 29.50 per person
- Visitors aged 60 and above : Euro 29.50 per person
- Visitors aged 15 and above : Euro 39.00 per person
- Child and youth groups, minimum 10 persons : Euro 21.00 per person
• The reduced entrance fee for child and youth groups applies to groups of a minimum of 10 paying children/youths up to and including 17 years
• Admission for 2 caretakers is free if they accompany groups of between 10 and 20 paying children/youths. For groups of more than 20 paying children/youths, admission is free for 1 caretaker per every 10 paying children/youths
• Only teaching personnel and legal guardians are considered caretakers
• Additional accompanying persons pay Euro 31.00 each
All other groups of 20 or more Euro 31.00 per person
Free admission for up to 2 bus drivers / tour guides per each bus group